Contribute to Member Donation
Entering your contact information allows the organization to acknowledge your generous contribution. Specify the contribution amount and an optional comment.
Depending on the configuration, you may also be able to specify if this should be reported as anonymous
(although your contact information is still required.) Click Proceed to Payment to finalize and pay by credit
card or by printing an invoice and mailing a check.
The Lancaster Bicycle Club is a 501c4 social welfare organization.
The Club has awarded over $480,000 in grants since 1999.
- We provide services to the Lancaster cycling community.
- We provide opportunities for all levels of riding
- We promote safety in riding
- We provide social networking and linking of cyclists in Lancaster County
- We advocate for and fund cycling infrastructure.
- We provide advocacy updates and opportunities to our members
- We provide cycling infrastructure feedback and support to our governing bodies
- We continue a vibrant community grant program for cycling infrastructure
To help Lancaster Bicycle Club offer a quality riding program and further cycling infrastructure in the county.
In addition to your name, please enter your address, phone number and email address. This
will allow us to contact you if necessary.
Amount must be equal to or above US$ 10.00
How do you want your name to appear in the contribution records?
Show All Countries